Disclaimer – I lifted most of this contest description directly off of TriBoomer’s blog and just changed a few details to reflect the present. That’s how this thing works.
“Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior”
I was lucky enough to be the thrird winner of The Outdoor Journey’s competition having been picked by winner number 2 – Triboomer.. The adorable, intrepid, flautist, athlete and all around great person, CurlySu was the first winner. There are still 2 more chances to win the book– just leave a comment here and let me know you’re interested.
This is your chance to get your hands on one of five autographed copies of Dan Millman’s fantastic book, “Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior”. (click here to read hak’s review)
I’m going to do this as a fun experiment and see just how many multisport Peaceful Warriors we have around the world. Here’s how it will work:
1) From April 2 to April 9, 2008, post a comment at the bottom of the post stating that you want to enter the contest. Make sure to include your blog’s name and URL.
2) At the end of the month, one winner will be randomly selected. Let’s call this winner “Blogger April.”
3) “Blogger April” will get two copies of the book: One copy signed by Dan Millman that he or she can keep and one book that CurlySu, TriBoomer and I will sign. .” “Blogger April” also writes a review of the book and promotes the contest on his or her blog for the month of May , linking back to TheOutdoorJourney.com and CurlySu, TriBoomer, and 21st Century Mom.
4) At the end of May, “Blogger April” announces a random winner from his or her blog. This winner, “Blogger May “, then gets two copies of the book. One signed by Dan to keep and the other signed by CurlySu, TriBoomer and me. “Blogger May ” also writes a review of the book and promotes the contest on his or her blog for the month of June linking back to TheOutdoorJourney.com and CurlySu, TriBoomer, and me.
5) Blogger June will wrap this thing up.” At this point, “Blogger June” writes a review of the book on his her blog, linking back to the blogs of TheOutdoorJourney.com and CurlySu, TriBoomer, 21stCenturyMom “Bloggers April, and May” (who in turn link to each other throughout the tour). The passed along book will have everyone’s autograph on it and we’ll ship it back to Dan Millman to add to his personal library…the book that has gone around the world.
Are you game?
I’m really excited that I won this book and look forward to receiving my copy. I haven’t heard from Dan or Boomer yet so no one know where to send the book so it might take a while. I need some peaceful thoughts about triathlon. Many too many of my thoughts are negative and defeated – I need some good motivation and a new way of looking at things and this book seemed like just the way to get there.
Hop on in! Leave a comment stating your interest, the name of your blog and your URL and I’ll pick a winner at the end of the month!
I am interested! (Hi!)
I’m interested too. 🙂
Here’s a confession: I’d never even heard of this book until this whole contest thing came up, but apparently I’m the only one. So now I’m intrigued. Sign me up for the contest.
Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!
Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!
I’m very interested in this book!
Sounds interesting….I need all the help I can get.
I’d be interested but I live in Italy….