I’m still trying to get to the East Coast. Today was my day! Only then they cancelled my flight from Chicago to RDU 😦 They aren’t cancelling all flights – just a few. Mine was one of them.
So – here are the silver linings:
- I’m at home, not stuck at an airport
- I don’t have to get in a cab after midnight and hope the driver can handle icy roads really well
- Daughter is still pregnant
- I didn’t end up stuck in Chicago or any other city
- I have a flight tomorrow on Delta – an airline that isn’t afraid of a little weather.
- The roads will be nice and dry by tomorrow night
- I can watch Downton Abby tonight